Areas of use
Mepore can be used for a wide variety of wounds which have low to moderate wound fluid levels. These include surgical wounds, minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
Main benefits of Mepore
- It is skin friendly, with a water-based adhesive that fixes gently to the skin and is removed with minimum or no pain
- Low-adherent wound contact layer minimises risk of adherence to the wound
- Air permeable, prevents maceration and gives better comfort
- Flexible fluid-repellent backing
- Rounded corners for secure fixation